Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have just watched the glorious 2 hour interview with Mother Monster, interviewed by Alex Fury. This interview was the most heart-warming, honest and emotional Gaga interview I have seen, actually it's probably the best interview I have ever seen, of any artist.
As you all know, I have an undying love for Gaga, I think she is the most honest, genuine artist of our time. I can't even put into words how much she means to me, and others. There is no word in the dictionary to describe the love us Little Monsters have for Gaga, and how much love Gaga has for us in return. She connects so much with us, impersonally - but personally at the same time. When she speaks about her fans, she brings us to tears, you feel as though she is talking directly to you. Artists will most of the time, express their love and gratitude for their fans.. Gaga does it on a whole different level. She goes out of her way to talk about us, to express her love for us, to show us her dedication. From the bottom of her heart she is doing all she does, for us.
In this interview, you learn to love Gaga even more. I thought that was impossible, as I adore her, but after this interview my love for her has grown. She is so charming, so intelligent and says the most beautiful things. You may think 2 hours is too long, but I didn't even see the time go by. It was like having a conversation with her directly. She answers each question with so much honesty and enthusiasm. She is so mannerly yet honest at the same time, she doesn't hold back. She thinks before she speaks - she reflects on her answers as you can see, and is aware on how to word things in order for them to be perceived correctly.
One part of the interview that really stood out for me, was when Gaga was talking about a fan getting hold of her number. The fan was sending her pictures of her and friends on a night out wearing Gaga masks, texting her saying they adored her etc. Most artist's would go mad and get the number blocked, but no, Gaga text the fans back! She ''scolded them not to drink to much and be safe''. How Motherly and genuine can someone in the spotlight be? That one part of the whole interview sums up Gaga I think, it shows her genuine concern and care for her fans - her Little Monsters.
Whether you are a fan or not, I highly recommend you watch this interview, if not all of it, at least a few parts. It shows you a different side to Gaga you may not have seen before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY