Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daydreaming.

Ever since I was a toddler, I've been known to daydream. My Mum says when I was really young, she used to walk me home from school and I always wanted ''thinking time''. She would talk and I'd go ''No Mom, Thinking Time!'' I was basically just daydreaming. And I do it even more now. Last night I was lying in bed for 5 hours and I couldn't sleep. What was preventing me, was daydreaming! I daydream up unrealistic scenarios in my head, cliché stuff like if only I was rich and became a famous fashion editor etc. I don't know about you guys, but I always daydream about shopping. And I do it so orderly in my daydreams so to speak, I have to go up and pay at the till and all, I'm weird. But yeah, I always over-daydream and then reality swoops in and I realize that no, I'm not living in a penthouse in London or am I the editor of Elle. I don't think I'll ever stop daydreaming, I like it. It means I'm never bored, really. I can sit there and just dream. It's annoying in class though, I can completely switch off and miss a whole class without realizing. So yeah, I just thought I'd share that little bunch of thoughts with yous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY