Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9th November.

I changed the look of my blog,  I found that the patterned background was too distracting to concentrate on the photos and posts. I went with a classic monochrome design, Chanel inspired of course! I think it looks classy and simple, what do you guys think? Also, I'm almost at 200 followers! I'm so chuffed and I honestly can't thank you guys enough for all the support you've given Thunder + Threads over the last year. 


I have a ton of new ideas for this blog... 

  •  Street Style (I will think of a better name, but basically I will take pictures of people I see on the stress with outfits I like.)
  •  Monthly Favourites (e.g November Favourites - beauty, music, designers, books.. a mixture of things!)
  •  'The History Of..' (I adore history as you know, so every few weeks I'll do a 'history of' post, it will be about anything from a designer to chocolate.)
  •  'Get The Look' (how to get the look of a certain trend/style e.g gothic glam, vampish, military etc.)

They're a few of the ideas coming to me anyways, what do you guys think and do you have any ideas or suggestions?


P.S
Does anyone know how to change the time format on Blogger? When I post, it always posts the wrong time! If you know, leave me a comment.. cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY