Wednesday, November 10, 2010


Hell no, I won’t buy his book, I haven’t read it nor will I

Suffice it to say that it was enough to watch his interview. It was clear that the man wants to change his legacy and one thing we all know is that history can only be changed if you are the victor…George W.Bush will go down in our history books as one of the worst Presidents we ever had.

As I said, the interview just left me wanting to vomit because I saw that the dishonesty and the bad intentions continue intricately woven into the fibers of this man’s soul. He will not recapitulate nor will he even admit to having lied, cheated and conducted one of the worst attacks on our Constitution and the wars he unnecessarily got us into.

It also proves my point that when a person is devoid of scruples, compassion and moral fiber he will carry those traits to his grave. Bush is insufferably incorrigible…say goodbye to him and hope he will get the message when we don’t buy his book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY