Monday, November 8, 2010


SOME THINK PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A WIMP

I have been getting some e-mails from my followers saying to the effect that I should just give up on President Obama because he is a WIMP.

What I do think is that instead of drawing a line in the sand he is having that same sand kicked in his face by the Teahadist-Republican bullies and he is not reacting. Will he react now or will our President just curl up and meekly retreat to a corner? That remains to be seen.

Here is one e-mail I received:

“Give it up, dude. Obama's proven himself to be a fucking wimp. He's the kid who gets sand kicked in his face all the time. I even wonder if he's ever been in a real fight. I've been in 5 and lost all of them. One in high school got me 3 stitches and a scar over one eye. My last fight put me in the hospital overnight. But after that, the fuckers left me alone. Sometimes you just have to stand up to the assholes, because they ain't gonna stop being assholes if all you do is lecture them. But Obama hasn't got it in him. He's just a fucking wimp.”

What do you think? Do you think he has gotten the message? Do you think he is going to change his tune? I hope for the sake of our country that he does. Please comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY