Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I went to the beach last week, in a heat wave no less. The temps rose to 105.






When I woke up that morning to get ready, this is what Diego was doing:





Cuddled up under a comforter. He refused to move from this position, even though I was calling him to come outside for his morning potty break.


I think the combination of the cool air conditioning plus being comfy under a blanket was too enticing for him to have to get up. Plus of course, he needs his beauty sleep.




At the beach:




We arrived early in the morning, there was hardly anyone there yet. It was really nice and peaceful.



I'd love to be cruising on this boat:






Took a break from the sun to eat pizza across the street.












Back at the beach to lay out and relax some more.








All in all, it was a fantastic day at the Jersey Shore.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY