Thursday, June 9, 2011

MY ESPRESSO COFFEE MAKER BLEW UP ON ME

I was making my Cuban coffee as I always do around 4:00 am and I had my coffee maker going (similar to the one above) then all of a sudden I hear a hissing noise followed by a very loud explosion. That woke me up…but fortunately the jet of steam was aimed towards the sink to my left. Had I been in front of the sink I would have received severe burns.

Now this afternoon I went to buy a replacement. One would think that we learn our lessons but there were no other coffee makers available at this store and I would have had to go to a distant mall in search for one. I bought one almost like the one that blew up…same brand, same configuration…made in China, of course.

I would have gladly paid $15.00 to $30.00 more if the product had been made in America and was of better quality. But we consumers are now at the mercy of all these merchants that get all these cheaply made, crafted poorly with cheap labor and we don’t really have alternatives. It is no wonder we owe so much money to the Chinese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY