Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mermaid Magic!

I've always had an obsession with mermaids and the ocean, and I assume that's why my favourite colours are blue and turquoise. I very rarely wear colours on my eyes, but I'm going to change that! I'm becoming braver with colours lately, and seeing as colour blocking is bang on trend at the mo, I thought I'd give it a go today!
I was inspired by mermaids, and ocean-like colours and I even swapped my black liner, for a royal blue! I'm delighted with the result. I teamed the mermaid eyes, with a beautiful Barbie pink lipstick and blush.

Eyes: 
Lid - Revlon Matte Eyeshadow: 005 Venetian Blue
Crease & Outer Corner - Revlon Matte Eyehshadow: 007 Riviera Blue
Liquid Eyeliner - Essence Metal Glam: 02 On The Go 
Waterline & Bottom Lash Line - Fearne Cotton's Envious Green Eyeliner
Tear Duct & Inner Corner - Essence White Eyeliner
Mascara - Maybelline's The Falsies
Glitter Eyeliner (Not worn in pic) - Urban Decay's Heavy Metal: Air Guitar

Face & Others:
Blush - M.A.C's Pink Swoon
Contour - Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Hightlight - e.l.f Highlighter
Lips - M.A.C's Lady Gaga Viva Glam No.1
Nails - Essence On The Go Nail Polish: No.38 Choose Me


Clothes:
DIY Cut Vertical Striped Shirt - Topshop
Horse Necklace - Topshop 


Remember to check out my Summer beauty giveaway below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY