Sunday, June 19, 2011



The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Father's Day to the dads and Happy Sunday to everyone. First I have to apologize for being MIA since last week.

I've been very busy this past week and have barely had a minute to get online and blog. I feel like the minute I get to sit and relax, I find something else I need to do. Hopefully I'll be able to play catch up and see what everyone has been up to lately.





I have managed to get some reading in and will be reviewing both Trace of Fever and Losing Beauty this week. Author Johanna Garth will be here for an interview soon as well.





On a non-bookish note, the photo above is of my Tiger Lillies which are in full bloom. I'll leave you with a few more photos of my garden. I took these with my iTouch this weekend.

Enjoy your Sunday!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY