Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess Who's Back...

I have returned to the world of Blogger, and it has surely been quite a while! I have been extremely busy over the last few months, with exams and school. My graduation was brilliant! I didn't get emotional at all though, as I was just ready to leave school in general. I adore my year and I'll definitely miss the girls, I'll catch up with them all at the Debs this September however, I am so excited! For our Graduation, we decided on a Disney theme. We all painted our own characters, to decorate the hall and our hoodies were also Disney inspired. It was such an amazing way to end school.

Graduation Night:
One of my best friends Emma, and myself. Emma's wearing an Erdem-inspired lace dress from Jane Norman. I'm wearing a red 60s-style dress from Asos.
 My baby photo, awwwh! 
The exams went quite well, I'm happy overall. English and History went fantastic, I'm really pleased with those especially. I finished at 4.30 yesterday, and I could of danced out of the hall! I get my results on the 17th of August, so I'm just forgetting about them until then. Although it's quite hard to switch from 'study' mode, to 'relax' mode. I had a long bath last night and just let go of all the stress of the last few months. The exams are such a pressure, and I feel sorry for anyone who has another week of them!
I am free, at last! Although my first day of Summer, has been a rainy, dull - typical Ireland! I have SO many plans for this blog and my Youtube channel, I'm so excited to start again! Fashion, beauty, music.. everything will be talked about, reviewed about it, raved about! I plan on really making this and my Youtube into something big, so I'm trés excited!
Tonight I'm going out with my friends for the first time in weeks, and I am dying for it!

I'm wearing my typical pin-up make up today;
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay's Naked Pallete
Eyeliner On Top - Essence Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeliner On Waterline - e.l.f's White Eyeliner
Mascara - Maybelline's The Falsies
Eyebrows - Essence brown pencil & M.A.C's 'Smut'


Thanks everyone, xo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY