Friday, August 29, 2008

August Rush









I recently watched the film August Rush . I loved this movie. It was so sweet. It's not only a love story, it's also about family, faith and beautiful music.


The story of a charismatic young Irish guitarist and a sheltered young cellist who have a chance encounter one magical night above New York's Washington Square, but are soon torn apart, leaving in their wake an infant, August Rush, orphaned by circumstance. Now performing on the streets of New York and cared for by a mysterious stranger, August uses his remarkable musical talent to seek the parents from whom he was separated at birth.- quoted from IMDb





'You never quit on your music. No matter what happens. Cause anytime something bad happens to you, that's the one place you can escape to and just let it go. I learned it the hard way. And anyway, look at me. Nothing bad's gonna happen. You gotta have a little faith.'






Not only was it a sweet story, but Jonathan Rhys Meyers and his Irish accent are yummy. I'm buying this one and adding it to my DVD collection.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY