Monday, August 25, 2008

weekly geeks 8.23



Weekly Geeks: photo tours

Many of you have already posted photos of bookshelves, so here are some other ideas for photo tours. You could post just one, or many.



*Bookshelves, of course.


*TBR piles.


*Your favorite places to read in your house or apartment.


*Other favorite places to read: coffee shop? library? park? secret hiding place at work?


*Your book group: faces, places, books you’ve read for it.


*Collages: books you’ve read or plan to read, or just your librarything collage.


*Your kids reading in their favorite places.


*Your own ideas!



So the only real guideline for this week’s Weekly Geeks is that it should include bookish photos.



This is so up my alley, I love taking photos.


One thing I love to do is settle down with a hot cup of tea while I read.





Here's my TBR mountain:





And here are my bookshelves:





I mostly have the books on top, then my DVD's on bottom.





fellow blogger, Kim has posted some fun pics at her blog. stop by and check those out

If you've posted pics of your books, let me know and I'll link you here too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY