Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vantage Point




Me & hubby rented 'Vantage Point' this weekend.

the plot: 'The attempted assassination of the American President is told and re-told from several different perspectives.'




In the film Vantage Point, the U.S. President is going to Spain for a peace summit. There he is shot, and all mayhem breaks loose, including 2 bombs going off.
There are several people witnessing the shooting and we then follow each person's perspective of the same 15 minutes prior to and immediately after the shooting of the president.







I liked this movie. It was full of action & suspense. Some of my favorite actors are in it...Matthew Fox, Dennis Quaid and Forest Whitaker.

There's a great car chase in it, I alway enjoy that. And it keeps you guessing as to what really happened.








Now my question to my blog readers is...do you know of a book that you can recommend that is similar to the film Vantage Point? I'm in a mood to read something full of action/suspense.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY