Sunday, August 17, 2008



Lesa came up with a fun idea for a Reading Questionnaire. Feel free to play along. Here's my answers.




On your nightstand now: Confessions of Jane Austen Addict, I Just Want my Kids To Be Happy!, Discovering SomePlaceElse



Book you've "faked" reading: hmmmm...I don't think I ever have 'fake read' something. If it's a bad read, I have to put it down. I can't just skim through it either.



Book you've bought for the cover: I'm a sucker for a good cover. The last one I bought was Kathleen E. Woodiwiss' Everlasting. See said cover here




Favorite book when you were a child: I had so many. When I was very little 'The Velveteen Rabbit' was a favorite. 'Casey At Bat' too, it was about baseball. Then as I got older, 'Karen Kepplewhite is the Worlds Best Kisser' and 'Trouble With Thirteen'. I was about 11 when I used to read those and I still have them! I also loved the 'Highlights' magazine.




Book that changed your life: A New Earth : Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle



Favorite line from a book: 'If you will thank me,'' he replied, ``let it be for yourself alone. That the wish of giving happiness to you might add force to the other inducements which led me on, I shall not attempt to deny. But your family owe me nothing. Much as I respect them, I believe I thought only of you.'-Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice




Top 5 favorite authors:
1. Jane Austen

2. Alice Hoffman

3. Stephen King

4. Dean Koontz

5. JK Rowling





Books you recommend as regeneration when people say, "I'm bored by almost all contemporary American writers.": Stephen King's 'On Writing A Memoir of the Craft' and 'Matrimony' by Joshua Henkin



Book you can't believe that everyone has not read and loved: Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling





Book you are an "evangelist" for:
Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling (i've had three of my friends read it and they became hooked on the HP series after that)



Book you most want to read again for the first time:

The Awakening by Kate Chopin, Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice, Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY