Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome Back, Paul

Paul over at Blue Blogging Soapbox, an old friend of At Home in Hespeler, has returned to the Blogging Tories after a year-and-a-half absence. As such, he is returning to an old habit, the Blogging Tory Site of the Week.

Last January when he left the Blogging Tories Paul asked me to take over the Site of the Week. I did and ran it until October. It faded from sight as other blogging activities here faded. I was actually pondering whether to restart it in September, along with some other old standards. Now that Paul has returned, I will instead go to an old habit of parroting his choice sometime through the week.

For the record, here is the choices I made when I was picking Blogging Tories Site of the Week:

October 21: Freedom is My Nationality
October 14: Liberty is Good
October 7: Crux-of-the-Matter

September 16: Joanne's Journey
September 9: Making Sense With Nicholls

May 13: The SFrank85 Report
May 6: Little Old Lady Speaks Out

April 29: Exactly Right
April 15: NB Tory Lady
April 8: The Lasso of Truth

March 25: Climbing Out Of The Dark
March 11: Right In Manitoba
March 4: The Great Pumpkin

Feb 25: Le Politico
Feb 18: Hobbs is "Right"
Feb 11: Clear Conservative Thought
Feb 4: Liberty is Good

Jan 28 Truth About Marketing Choice
Jan 7: Christian Conservative
Welcome back Paul, and if I can help please feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY