Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Salon 8.3



The Sunday Salon.com

Hello fellow bloggers & happy Sunday Salon.



This week I reviewed:

The Dangerous Book for Boys .....My son has a copy of this book and he really likes it. It's got a little bit of everything in it. There's all kind of interesting sections in this book....like coin tricks, the origin of words, poems every boy should know, how to juggle, how to play chess, famous battles, baseballs most valuable players, Shakespeare, and how to build a treehouse just to name a few. ....click for the rest of my review.





Chasing Windmills...I loved this story. I lived inside this book for a couple of days. You know how sometimes you can get really into a book and the storyline and characters just grab you? This is what happened while I read this story....click for the rest of my review.



I also reviewed Pay It Forward...The storyline and the idea of 'Paying it Forward' grab you from the start. This is all about how just one person can truly make a difference...click for the rest of my review & my prize drawing as well.




What are you up to today? Reading anything good?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY