Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Salon 8.10



The Sunday Salon.com

Hello fellow bloggers. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
This past week I posted one review:

Twenty Fragments of a Ravenous Youth: The writing was easy and smooth. It felt like Fenfang was just telling you her story plain and simple. I read this book quickly and enjoyed it very much....click here for my full review .



I've been very busy reading Breaking Dawn. I've totally put all other reads aside until I'm done with this book. This is a pretty thick book, 754 pages, so it's taking me a while to get through it. It's great though, I love Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. The last time I was this excited about a series was Harry Potter.


How about you? What are you reading? Are there any series you must read?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY