Sunday, August 17, 2008

sunday salon 8.17



The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday everyone. Well, this has been a nice relaxing week for me since I was on vacation. Didn't go away, just stood local and took the kiddies to a few fun spots. Including the zoo where we went through a butterfly garden *see photo above**

I did manage to lose plenty of sleep because I've been watching the Olympics every night from about 8pm-midnight or past. I posted a couple times about it this past week.



I blogged about the film Vantage Point, which I really enjoyed.



I also finished reading & reviewing Breaking Dawn....Being a big fan of the Twilight Saga since the beginning, I was eagerly awaiting the release of 'Breaking Dawn', the fourth and final installment of this wonderful story......

read my full review here.


I also finished reading Matrimony by Joshua Henkin. I'll have my review up soon.






That's about it for me now. Enjoy your day everyone. I'll leave you with a few more butterfly pics...why? because I think they are pretty :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY