Thursday, August 21, 2008



Booking Through Thursday


So … What is your earliest memory of a library? Who took you? Do you have you any funny/odd memories of the library?





This is a good question. Sadly, I don't remember going to the library when I was little...*gasp* I know! I do remember my H.S. library was torture. The librarian would make us all sit, two per a desk, facing forward, facing her, as we read our books. And absolutely no talking was allowed. She single-handedly sucked all the fun out of the library. This was a Catholic school.


I take my kids to the library every few weeks. We've got 2 libraries in our area that we visit. Especially because of my son, he likes taking ghost/UFO books out, and if the one small library doesn't have a good selection, we go to the larger one instead.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY