Sunday, August 3, 2008




I found out about this over @
j.kaye's blog. The idea is to take a photo of your TBR pile. It's a monthly thing. 'What's on Your Nightstand?'





The guidelines are simple:


* Write a post on your own blog (or feel free to play along in the comments if you don't have a blog).

* You can simply post a picture, or tell us how and when these books got into your to-be-read pile, or give a mini-review of the books in progress.






Do you really want to see it? Are you sure?


This here is my TBR pile. Plain and simple. Plus this week I got books in the mail
that I won online. So that added 14 books in one single day to my TBR mountain:









I'm currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Third times a charm right? I'm looking forward to reviewing it, it's one of my favorite books.





And I'm also reading Twenty Fragments of a Ravenous Youth (ARC), which I'm nearly done with. It's really a good read. I would never have thought to pick this book up on my own, and i'm glad I got a chance to read it.









Among my TBR are The Richest Season, The Shining, The Goose Girl, The Virgin's Lover and Mansfield Park, Sense & Sensibility & A Summer Afair, to name a few.




And I purchased Breaking Dawn this past weekend, so that went straight to the top of my TBR mountain. I'm a HUGE fan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. Edward...*sigh* He's the modern vampire version of Mr.Darcy from Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice.




What are you reading? How's your TBR pile? Anyone reading 'Breaking Dawn' out there?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY