Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Blue Blogging Soapbox Blogging Tories Site of the Week for December 14th is:

alt

Fuschi's Canadian Forum

"They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin


My friend Rick with his pitch for a Senate seat.
Further let me identify some advantages inherent to my candidacy. I do not own a Mexican villa and will not be able to identify its upkeep as a necessary reason to avoid Senate meetings. I am not a hockey player. Aside from a temporary bout of Trudeaumania, have never exhibited any of the characteristic ravings of a liberal. Also, my selection to the Senate will insert a Conservative federal representative into Windsor’s back door - a door to which the local union-sponsored monopoly on parliamentary representation, does not have a key. Hence we would have a Conservative spokesman to offset the drivel flow of misinformation from Windsor’s NDP MPs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY