Thursday, December 18, 2008




My Friend Amy is hosting the Christmas Movie Extravaganza


To participate, all you need to do is write a post on your blog about the Christmas movies you love. Or don't like. Actually, just make it about Christmas movies and that works for me!




I have a few Christmas movies that I like to watch during the holidays. Here goes:




Elf: After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.


Will Ferrel is the funniest Elf ever in this one. My kids love this movie too.

'You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa!'








Nightmare Before Christmas: Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn't quite understand the concept.

It's Christmas and Halloween, wonderful animation and a great storyline. I never get tired of this one.






How the Grinch Stole Christmas: I like the cartoon version of this as well as the film version.

Inside a snowflake like the one on your sleeve, there happened a story you must see to believe.







A Christmas Story: Ralphie has to convince his parents, teachers, and Santa that a Red Ryder BB gun really is the perfect gift for the 1940's.

Ralphie and his family crack me up. This is such a fun movie, one of my all time favorites.
'You'll shoot your eye out!'









Jingle All the Way: This is a fun holiday movie, and my kids really like it too. Arnold Schwarzenegger just wants to get his son a coveted Turbo-Man action figure. He goes through alot to get it! Very funny.







Miracle on 34th Street (the 1946 version): This is such a sweet, old fashioned Christmas movie. And it does make you believe there really is a Santa Claus.

If you're really Santa Claus, you can get it for me. And if you can't, you're only a nice man with a white beard like mother says.






and last but not least:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: A misfit reindeer and his friends look for a place that will accept them.


Such a fun classic movie. The characters and storyline are so cute. Hermey wants to be a dentist!


Head Elf: Why weren't you at elf practice?

Hermey: Just fixing these dolls' teeth.

Head Elf: Just fixing...? Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and
run a temperature. We don't need any chewing dolls!

Hermey: But I just thought I'd find a way to - to fit in.

Head Elf: You'll never fit in! Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears, chuckle warmly, go hee-hee and ho-ho, and important stuff like that. A dentist! Good grief!





Shame on me, I have never watched It’s a Wonderful Life

What about you, what are your favorite holiday films?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY