Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dec 4th


Well, it's December 4th, again...it seems to sneak up on me quicker and quicker each year. See that baby picture? It's me, barely 1 year old. I don't look too happy to be posing with a plastic dog...lol

In case you're wondering what I am talking about, and why I put my baby picture up, it's my birthday today.
And I'm doing a party post!

Turn the music up:

That's right, It's Bob Marley. What could be better? He's so mellow. And listening to Bob makes me want to be on a tropical beach lying in the sun without a care in the world.






There's virtual cake for my blog readers today:






Drinks are on me :)





I took the day off, and will be doing some Christmas shopping early on in the day. Whatever you are doing today, enjoy it :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY