Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello everybody, I hope you are having a Merry Christmas! I'm able to log on now for a bit, i've missed by blog friends these past few days. We had a great day here, the kiddies got what they wanted from Santa. We got to spend time with family and friends, and although it's been fun, i'm relieved the hustle and bustle is over now. Things can get back to normal.


Here's today's Booking Through Thursday:




Booking Through Thursday:

What I want to know today is … what are the most “wintery” books you can think of? The ones that almost embody Winter?



Here's a couple of novels that make me think of Winter:


Little Women: It mostly takes place during winter, and I can picture the March family sitting cozy in their home while it snows outside.





Harry Potter books: I guess mostly because by the time Harry goes to school in the beginning of the books, it's Fall then Winter begins. And Mrs Weasely knits them all those cool sweaters for Christmas.







The Shining: The family is stranded in the Overlook hotel for months during the Winter.






The Lord of the Rings: Mostly because I read these books one Winter a few years ago. I would snuggle up with a cozy blanket and read these on cold Winter nights.




What about you? Which books remind you of Winter?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY