Saturday, December 13, 2008



Oh my goodness, a package arrived in the mail today and it was from my Secret Santa!

I signed up for the Book Bloggers Christmas Swap 2008 over at Nymeth's Blog.



This is what the packages look like, wrapped very festively:









I was estatic to see that my Secret Santa was Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit! And she has spoiled me very much. Everything she sent me is perfect.



As part of the swap, we were to supposed to jot down a few things we wanted and liked, so that our partner would know what to get us. I named a few books that I wanted, so my secret santa would pick just one, but Serena got them all for me, plus she got me other goodies too. She has truly spoiled me here.




Thank you Serena!

This is what she sent:

A handmade journal made by a fellow book blogger Iliana.

Iliana has an ETSY shop where she makes beautiful journals called: BookgirlsStudio.

I mentioned that my favorite colors are blue and brown, and see, the pretty journal is blue and brown :)





She got me 'Seriously Cute Crochet', a pattern book. I like to crochet toys and have been wanting this book for some time now.



Look at some of these cute patterns:










And there's more....

She also sent me 2 books. How awesome is that?

Just Ella and Stardust:





And, there's still more....she also got me Burts Bees lip balm and an LED booklight!





Serena , thank you so much again!
That is very generous of you. These goodies are all wonderful and it is very thoughtful of you.



Thank you to Nymeth for hosting the swap :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY