Wednesday, December 31, 2008



I want to wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Thank you all for your friendship and support, I enjoy sitting at my computer with my cup of tea and reading your comments, posts, reviews and book recommendations.
You guys always keep things lively and interesting.



This was a great reading year for me, I have 72 books in 2008, which is amazing for me. I used to read about 12 books per year before I started my book blog. Thanks to book blogging, i've met some wonderful bloggers online and had some great book recommendations. This past year I discovered the works of Alice Hoffman, Neil Gaiman, Catherine Ryan Hyde and Ann Brashares just to name a few.

This past year I also have met some wonderful authors online and had some great author interviews.


So, thank you all for stopping by my little corner of the web and reading my posts, as boring as some of them may be, you take the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate that!






Here are my Top 20 Favorites Reads of 2008, in no particular order, linked to my reviews: (it was hard to narrow down to just 20)



1. The Ice Queen

2. Snowflower and the Secret Fan


3. Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife



4. Heart Shaped Box


5. The Shining


6. The Ruins


7.Carpe Demon


8. The Darkest Night

9. All The Pretty Girls


10.
A New Earth


11. The Host


12. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict



13.
Perfect on Paper The (Mis)adventures of Waverly Bryson



14. Persuasion


15.
Coraline




16. The Constant Princess

17. Beneath A Marble Sky


18. Chasing Windmills



19.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares



20. Eclipse






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY