Thursday, December 11, 2008



Booking Through Thursday asks:


1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?



Nope. I wish I had more time to read. I read everyday, even if it's just for 10 minutes. It's not easy getting my reading time in since I work full time, have 2 young children and sometimes I have crocheting to do as well for orders or gifts. I always like to read at night after everyone is asleep. I also make 'reading time' at home for me and the kids, usually on the weekends, i'll tell them to grab a book, it's time for us to read for 30 minutes. They enjoy it, and we're each able to get some reading time in. I'm proud to say I've created a couple of bookworms here....lol. My kids ask me to take them to the library and get them books.





2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?


If I had more time to read I'd probably just grab random books from my TBR pile and read those. I'd re-read some of my favorite novels too. I'd also go to the library and grab random books from authors i've never read. That's how I discovered Alice Hoffman, she's now one of my favorite authors.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY