Monday, December 8, 2008

Musing Mondays 12.8



Musing Mondays

How long do you wait after finishing a book before you pick/start another one? How many books do you have planned ahead or do you pick up random books from your tbr pile (if you have one)? Do you review right away or keep reading and come back to it later?



It depends on what kind of book I finished reading. If it's a light read, i'll pick up my next book that same day. But if it's a long, emotional, drawn out book, I won't want to read anything for a day or so afterwards. Like when I first read
Gone With the Wind, I kind of lived inside that book for a while and didn't want to read anything else for a few days afterwards.



Also, if I'm reading something that is very intense, I won't be able to read any other books until I am done with that one.
For example when I read, Twilight, I could not read anything else but that until I finished it. That book had me totally engrossed.


I try to pick up a random book from my TBR mountain since I usually change my mind alot. If I plan on reading one certain book, I'll probably change my mind and read another instead. If I am reading books for review for authors or publishers, those get bumped up on my TBR pile.

I tend to start my review post soon after I begin reading, this way I can edit it as I read and keep track of my reviews online. Then once I am done reading, i'll finish the review and make the post live at my blog.



What about you? What are your reading habits?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY