Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Few Awards



Tink has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Tink!

The idea is to:

Decide on six values that are important to me, six things I don’t support, and nominate six bloggers.




6 values that are important to me: honesty, loyalty, strong sense of faith, good sense of humor,
patience and respect.

6 things I don’t support: prejudice, rudeness, lies, abuse of any kind to anyone, hate and conceit.

6 bloggers i'm nominating : Alice, Dar, Joanne, Paxton, Nymeth & Serena.










Kailana and Melody have awarded me the Christmas Spirit Award
. Thank you :)

Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:


"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.

Link back to the person who gave you the award.

List 5 things that you love about Christmas.

If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!

Pass the award along to as many people as you like.

That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you!

But keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have
tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."





5 Things I love about Christmas:

1. Seeing my kids making thier letters for santa. My youngest (8) still believes, and it's so cute to see how much thought she puts into her list! lol

2. Putting up the Christmas tree.

3. Buying the perfect gift for everyone on my list. I find it fun, before the holiday rush starts though.

4. All the holiday cooking. We bake cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve and I love to make a big meal on Christmas day.

5. Seeing my kids faces light up on Christmas morning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY