Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com





Hi Sunday Saloners, I hope you are all enjoying your day. It's been a busy week for me. I've been neglecting my reading with Christmas so near and between my gift shopping and decorating the house, I barely have time to read. If you look at the photos, you'll see a bird I crocheted this past week too. I usually don't post my crochet here since I have a seperate blog for that, but I have been posting the projects I make with the yarn j.kaye sent me. She sent me a few balls of very cool yellow fuzzy yarn. And I've had fun coming up with ideas for it.

Of course I had to pose the birdie, who I named Chiquita, with a few of my TBR's.

Has anyone read Shannon Hale's The Goosegirl? I hope to get to it soon, it sounds so good.




As far as reading goes, I did manage to finish up The Exchange: This book was such a fun read, I found myself staying up later and later each night to continue reading. The plot is interesting, there isn't a dull moment. The characters are well written and likeable. This book was hard to put down. ...see my full review here.


I'm still reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and very much enjoying it. It's taking me forever to get through, it is a thick book, 500 plus pages, but it's a fun read.


That's about it for now, happy Sunday everyone. What have you been up to? Are you done with your holiday shopping? Have you had time to read?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY