Monday, December 1, 2008

In Memory



I was shocked and saddened to hear that Dewey passed away this past week.

Many of you may have known her through her wonderful blog called 'Hidden Side of a Leaf'. Hers was one of the first blogs I found online and one of my favorites.

I like the quote she had on the sidebar:

"Birth, life, and death -- each took place on the hidden side of a leaf."- Toni Morrison



She was a great asset to the blogging community. Dewey was host to blogging events such as Bookworm's Carnival, 24 Hour Read-a-thon and my personal favorite, Weekly Geeks. Her blogging presence will be very much missed. Even though I did not know her in 'real life' she was a sweet person and I'm glad I got to know her a bit online. May she rest in peace. My prayers go out to her family and friends during this time as well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY