Monday, December 29, 2008



Musing Mondays :


How often do you recommend books to others, and who do you recommend them to? Do you only recommend books to your “reading friends” or to anyone you think might find the book interesting? What does it take for a book to make it to your ‘recommendation’ list?




I recommend books all the time to anyone who will listen.. lol. Family members, friends, co-workers even random people in the bookstore. I've struck up conversations with cashiers while paying at the bookstore about the books I was buying, and I either ended up recommending books to them or vice versa.



I also tend to swap books with my sister and sister in law. We just pass books along to one another so we end up reading the same books.


I feel bad for people who tell me they don't enjoy reading. What a shame! I have so many book recommendations to give them :P

If I really enjoyed a book, I will recommend it.




What about you? Do you give book recommendations to others?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY