Monday, December 15, 2008



Musing Mondays:

I always like to have a book with me at all times – call it a nerdy grown-up security blanket – and rarely do I leave the house without slipping one into my bag (even if I KNOW I’m not going to have a chance to read it). Do you take a book with you? Do you take whatever book you’re currently reading, or do you have a special on-the-go book? And do you have a preference for a these types of book (paperback, hardback; short stories; poetry etc)?





I usually take a book with me when I go out. Whether it be to the hairdresser, dentist, doctor...etc. And I always take a book with me to work.



I usually take whatever I am currently reading with me. Even if I don't get a chance to read it, at least I have it with me just in case.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY