Sunday, December 7, 2008

Discounting the results of an election held two months ago, that's fine, but an immediate vote to allow the Liberal caucus to elect a temporary leader?:


The idea of taking away the vote from tens of thousands of grassroots activists in every part of Canada, and reducing the franchise to just 76 men and women seems so out-of-step with the modern world. It makes you shake your head. Here’s just a quick, off-the-cuff list of things that struck me as wrong about this idea...

It’s up to us to put a stop to this hasty, ill-considered idea for electing our leader. I am raising my voice publicly for your right to vote. Please help me by raising yours as well.
Well Bob, last week you didn't give a rats ass about my right to vote. But now that it goes against you, that's undemocratic?

As for Bob Rae complaining about things coming from left field:

I thought I’d seen a lot of politics over 30 years of public service, but this one really came from left field.

Your the Fu*&ing left fielder, you moron.

He got one thing right though, the Liberal caucus is "out-of-step with the modern world." Alas, Bob Rae is out of step with reality, so he's not really one to judge.

h/t Freedom is my Nationality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY