Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day

It's finally Friday and my kids had a snow day today. The white stuff started falling this morning and is still coming down. It's that soft, pretty snowfall now.


Here's a snow angel my daughter made:








We also had our Christmas party today at work. Lots of yummy food. The bad part was driving home in the snow storm, but thankfully I made it home ok. And because of the snow, we had an early dismissal, so that's always good, getting to go home early.

We all made our Christmas stockings this week at work too. Here's mine, I went with a Victorian/Gone With the Wind theme:



I started off with a plain pink stocking, then hot glued silver beads on as a trim, glued some buttons on and added glitter. Then I thought, it looked very Victorian like, so I went online and printed out a photo of Rhett and Scarlett and glued that on there too. Added some more glitter...and viola :)




My one co-worker is in love with Edward Cullen from Twilight, so she made hers a Twilight Stocking.












oops...fell asleep at work again :) I was trying so hard not to laugh here...lol






This here is a photo of my potted plants at work, do you recognize
the photo on each pot?

lol! I know, that looks kinda raunchy, but me and my one co-worker were bored one day and cut up a few pics out of some magazines we had. And then we got to decorating our work stations.




Enjoy your weekend everyone, i'm still reading Inkheart and An Unlikely Place for Love. It looks like these might be the only two books I read this month.

I'm slowly trying to play catch up on visiting everyone's blogs and seeing what you all are up to. If I haven't stopped by yours yet, I'll be there soon :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY