Monday, November 24, 2008



j.kaye is hosting another great challenge. And you know me, if there's a challenge, i'm usually in it.

2009 Young Adult Book Challenge



1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.


2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. You may list your chosen books any time during the year. Change the list if needed.


3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.


4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.



Here's my list so far:

1. The War of the Worlds


2. The Colors of Space


3. Just Ella


4. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

5. The Tales of Beedle the Bard

6. Fahrenheit 451

7. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow






And whatever else strikes my fancy. I'll be updating as I read.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY