Friday, November 21, 2008

Marco Flamingo


title: Marco Flamingo

author: Sheila Jarkins

genre: childrens

pages: 31

published: 2008

rated: 5 out of 5






Meet Marco. He is just regular flamingo with regular flamingo friends. There is just one problem. Marco wants to be a winter bird. Every year he watches his geese friends fly south to get out of the cold. He cannot understand them because this is just the thing he is craving. Watch what happens when he travels north for the winter. Storyline is presented in both English and Spanish. A keyword bilingual vocabulary page is included to jumpstart learning. Soft pink watercolors of summer move to the blues of winter as you almost feel the climate change. Marco is full of expression and excited in this journey of following your dreams.





My daughter(8) was very happy when we got a copy of Marco Flamingo in the mail.
She quickly read it to me. It's the story of Marco, a flamingo who wants to see what will happen if he flies North for the winter.

Below I have quoted my daughters thoughts on the book:

I loved it. I think all the kids around the world would like to read this book. I like the part when Marco the Flamingo flew North. I like it because it is a fun and happy story. The pictures are colorful. I am going to read this book eight more times.


When I asked her how would she rate it, 1-5 stars, she said 5.










The storyline is fun, and the book has some great illustrations. This is a great one for the younger kids.










If you're looking for a holiday gift for a young reader, grab a copy of this book!



I received a copy of Marco Flamingo from library thing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY