Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Mania



The Twilight film is finally coming out in theaters...OMG OMG OMG!

I'm a huge fan of the books, well, the first 3 books anyway.

I've been waiting for this film, it looks so good.








When I first saw the cast, I wasn't too sure if I liked the actors. Edward is so perfect in the books, it would be hard to cast him anyway. But I think they did a good job casting Robert Pattinson as Edward.



However, I think the girl cast as Bella, Kristen Stewart, is way too pretty for the part. In the books, everyone kind of pales in comparison to Edward and the Cullens' beauty.






Here's a pic of the Cullens family.








I don't like crowds, so I won't be running out to watch it right away, I figure I'll wait a week or two before I go see it. How about you? Have you read the book? Any plans to see the film?




related links: stepheniemeyer.com

MTV.com Twilight Blog



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY