Thursday, November 6, 2008

I bought Windows Vista when it first came out a couple of springs ago. At first I quite liked it, but as it's propensity to crash has increased, as I am looking at my third re-format in less than two years because Vista can't seem to handle life in the 21st century, Microsoft hopes I'm game to step up and try the newest Windows product, Windows 7:

Microsoft Corp.'s latest Windows operating system was unveiled yesterday and it appears to be a faster, sleeker and simpler version of its shoddy predecessor, according to industry observers.

Now, after calming the hysteria of technology enthusiasts who dismissed Microsoft's Windows Vista for being bloated and difficult to use, the software giant faces another challenge convincing millions of computer users and businesses to buy Windows 7 while mired in poor global economic conditions...

"I don't expect businesses and consumers to hesitate upgrading to Windows 7 as Microsoft is likely to have its vast ecosystem primed for its release," said Kevin Restivo, a software market analyst with IDC Canada.

Some of Windows 7's features are a quiet acknowledgement of Vista's main short comings: its poor device compatibility with other devices and slow start-up speeds.

Memo to Microsoft: Never again! My next machine will either be a Mac or, if I go all cheapskate (which I'm apt to do), pre-loaded with Linux. The only way I put Windows anything on a future machine is if you comp me a version of the W7, complete with apologies for my Vista experience. Since I don't imagine you even care about the unhappy costomer at this end of the keyboard, I'll continue pricing Macs with a special glint in my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY