Thursday, November 6, 2008




Booking Through Thursday: What, if any, memorable or special book have you ever gotten as a present? Birthday or otherwise. What made it so notable? The person who gave it? The book itself? The “gift aura?”




After I watched the first Lord of the Rings film, The Fellowship of the Ring, I knew I wanted to read the books before the rest of the films came out.
So that year for Christmas hubby got me the four books: The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers & The Return of the King.



I eagerly read all four books & quickly became obsessed...lol. My hubby tends to pick good books out for me. Another one he randomly brought home for me was Dean Koontz' 'The Taking'.

He came home one day with it as a surprise, I didn't even ask him for it. But he knows I love Koontz.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY