Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Witching Hour

I haven't been able to read too much this past week, it's been hectic for me.
However, I am nearly done reading Romeo, Romeo and should have my review up very soon. It's a fun light read.



I also went to a library book sale and snagged up some great reads for dirt cheap. Including 'Where the Heart Is', 'Bridget Jones Diary' and 'The Ruins'. I'll be posting more about that soon.




And as I posted before, i'd be putting up my Halloween pics. Don't laugh too much :P
We dress up at the office and it's always nice to be able to have fun @ work.




I'll get you my pretties!





We all dressed up as witches, and needless to say I was really into character...lol.







Enjoy your Saturday :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY