Sunday, November 30, 2008


title: Escape

author: Rye James

published: 2008

genre: suspense


Ray Spencer is an honest man trying to do the right thing. After uncovering information that would lead to a scandal a contract is placed on his head. He is then framed for a murder he did not commit forcing him to go on the run. A hitman and the FBI both desperately want him. At every turn there could be someone waiting for him. There's only one thing he can do--escape.





I interviewed author Rye James at my blog recently and he was kind enough to autograph a copy of his novel, Escape, for one of my lucky blog readers!


I used the handy dandy randomizer and the lucky winner is......



gautami!!









Thanks to all who entered, stay tuned for my next giveaway.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY