Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Salon 11.30



The Sunday Salon.com
Happy Sunday Salon everybody.
Wow, it's the last day of November, when did that happen? I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well. I ate way too much then fell asleep while hubby was watching football.

As for books read in November, I read 5. I'm slacking, during the summer months I was reading 8. See my post on books read in November here. You can see my current TBR pile here.



This past week I reviewed The Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer : This was a fun read. I didn't expect a mystery in the plot. It's my first time reading Georgette Heyer, and I did enjoy it. The characters are likeable, the plot well written and interesting....see my full review here




Two films I reviewed were The Strangers, which has officially scared me forever.

And Iron Man, which was a great action-hero flick.




That's about it for now, I've got to get back to my housework and hopefully catch up on some reading. I fell asleep last night while I was reading Inkheart ...Darnit. I was at a good part, but it was past midnight....lol.



What are you up to today?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY