Monday, November 17, 2008



Enjoy your Monday everyone. I'll be visiting blogs and chatting hopefully later on this evening. For now, I'll post a few musings.





Musing Mondays 11.17


WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?: I'm just about done with Wife In the North by Judith O’Reilly. I'll probably have my review up tomorrow.



WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING, and WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?: I recently finished Trust Me by Brenda Novak. It was a suspense/mytery/romance. I thought it was pretty good, although the ending was too quick for me.






WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?
: Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer : A sparkling Regency romance with intrigue and excitement, from the queen of the genre. Eleanor Rochdale finds herself married and widowed within 24 hours, and embroiled in an international spy ring, housebreakers, and murder.




WILL YOU READ ANY HOLIDAY-THEMED BOOKS SOON?: If I find some I like, sure.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY