Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekly Geeks 33



This week, every participant gets to choose one of the previous Weekly Geeks themes to repeat. I think it’ll be a lot of fun seeing what everyone chooses.




This is a great idea for Weekly Geeks. I try to play every week if I don't forget.
One of my favorite Weekly Geeks has been A Quote a Day: You may want to come up with a theme, such as favorite passages from books, author quotes, political quotes, quotes about books or reading, humorous quotes, whatever. Or you may not want a theme at all; maybe you just want to gather up seven assorted quotes that appeal to you. You may want to start each of your posts of the week with a quote, or you may want to give quotes posts of their own in addition to your regular posts. It’s all up to you!


So i'll be doing that this week, posting a quote each day. Here's my first one:

A good book has no ending.
~R.D. Cumming







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY