Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend, I can't believe it's November already!

I had an author interview with Margay Roberge this past week. Click here for that.


I read & reviewed Immortal Warrior: I enjoyed it. I found it interesting and the plot was well written. The story did keep me hooked until the end....click here for my full review.




Another thing I did this week was add to my TBR mountain. I went to the local library sale and found some great books:



1. The Ruins by Scott Smith

2. Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts

3. Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding (i've read this one before and always meant to re-read it)

4. One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz

5. Nevermore by Harold Schechter

6. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

They are all in 'new' or 'like new' condition. Three hardcover and three paperbacks. And best of all, I paid only $2.25 for all six.





These must have belonged to some of those readers that really take care of thier books....*ahem*...readers like Alice, Melody, Nymeth & Tink...all of whom I shocked this week by admitting to kind of mistreating my books...lol.


That's about it for now... if you want to see me dressed up for Halloween ...click here to see me in my costume.

Enjoy your Sunday :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY