Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bookworm Award/Meme



Alice & Yvonne have passed on the Bookworm Award/Meme my way. Here's how it goes:

Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following.





This is from 'The Virgin's Lover' by Philippa Gregory, which I have in my TBR mountain.

While I was walking around the royal palaces and spending time with my father commanding the court, she was fussing over the price of bacon and staying out of debt.

She is small scale, not a queen at all yet. She will stick at the raising of the Host because she can see it; that is real, it happens before her nose. But the great debates of the church she would rather avoid. Elizabeth has no vision; she has never had time to see before her own survival.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY