Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Iron Man



title: Iron Man

Release Date: 2 May 2008

plot: When wealthy industrialist Tony Stark is forced to build an armored suit after a life-threatening incident, he ultimately decides to use its technology to fight against evil.

rated: 4 out of 5







Tony Stark creates weapons of mass destruction for the U.S. Government. While in Afghanistan demonstrating a new missile, he is taken hostage and held captive for 3 months, where he has a huge change of heart (no pun intended). When Tony comes back to the U.S. he decides he no longer wants to create weapons that will kill, he wants to use his gift for the greater good.





I shouldn't be alive... unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right.






I really enjoyed seeing Robert Downey Jr. back on the big screen. He was really good in this movie.



The plot was good, the special effects were great and the casting was done very well.
I enjoyed this movie and my kids really liked it too. The ending also leaves room for a sequel.


If you're in the mood for a good super-hero flick, grab this one.





the website is very cool, take a peek: http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY