Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Salon 11.23



The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. Wow, it's almost Thanksgiving! I want to wish my U.S. blogging friends a Happy Thanksgiving. And for those outside the U.S. who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, have a wonderful week as well.

As far as blogging and book reading goes, I'm still reading
Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer . I am enjoying it and hope to be done in a week or so.


This past week I reviewed a few books:

Marco Flamingo: If you're looking for a holiday gift for a young reader, grab a copy of this book!
click here for my full review.





Wife In the North:I found this book moving and funny. I like Judith's style of writing. The book is written like a diary. With entry titles like 'Just one of those days', 'Sex and chocolate cake' and 'Womb with a view' how could you not want to read it?

click here for my full review.




I also have a book giveaway going on! click here for my Interview With Rye James and to see how you can win a copy of his book, Escape.



I also made a quick appearance on the news this past week, click here for that.



That's about it for now, enjoy your Sunday. Any plans for the upcoming holiday?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY