Friday, November 7, 2008

Serena tagged me for 7 Random Bookish Things. Here's my list of random things about books.



1. Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite books and films. I made my husband watch it and make him quote Rhett Butler's lines:

'No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.'


2. One of my favorite authors is Jane Austen. I've read and re-read Pride & Prejudice several times. Mr.Darcy is perfection.


3. I read every day. When I'm done with one book, I always have another one lined up. I tend to have a book to read at work, and a book to read at home.

4. If I borrow a book to read, and really love it, i'll go out and buy it so I can have my own copy.

5. I own several bookmarks, but rarely use them.


6. I read all the Harry Potter books twice.

7. I used to read Star Trek Voyager books! lol I loved the series and the books were pretty good.



--------------------------




I'd also like to post my pretty award from Joanne...a.k.a. Book Zombie:



To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them!


Thanks BookZombie, your blog is pretty charming too :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY